- This website, platform and any service offered under the names “remoteworkadvocate.com” are being referred to “us”, “we” and “our”.
Content means any content whatsoever which you upload to the Platform, including but not limited to any bios, experience, descriptions, reviews, usage data, feedback, comments, chats, media.
Platform means this website, platform and any service offered under the name “remoteworkadvocate.com”.
Price means for each Product, the price listed on Platform and which are subject to change from time to time.
Product means any products or goods offered for sale on our Platform.
Sale Contract means a binding legal agreement under which we sell you the relevant Product/s for the Price/s.
We, we, us, our means remoteworkadvocate.com.
You, you or your mean you and any user of this Platform or any person buying Products from us.
Access to and use of this Platform, and the availability of any Products, is subject to you being at least 18 years old and having the legal capacity to entering into binding contracts. If this condition is are not satisfied, please cease using the Platform immediately.
- Where the Platform allows you to upload any Content, you:
- represent and warrant to us that you have all right, title, interest and authority in the Content;
- represent and warrant to us that you have the permission to use the name and likeness of each person whose image appears in any Content in the manner contemplated by these Terms;
- represent and warrant to us that the use or exploitation of Content will not infringe the rights of any third party (including, but are not limited to, intellectual property rights and privacy rights); and
- agree and undertake to us to pay all amounts which become owing to any person (whether by way of royalty or otherwise) as a result of or in connection with your submission of the Content to or via the Platform.
- It is your responsibility to back up any of Content to your own systems. We do not guarantee that the Platform will always be available at all times.
- You agree that we can store Content in our servers.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, you release us and indemnify us from any claim or loss in relation to Content being stored in our servers.
- In using the Platform, you must:
- strictly comply with any policy displayed on our Platform;
- obey all laws whatsoever (including international law) which may apply in respect of your use of the Platform;
- Behave courteously and politely to our employees and representatives;
- not take any action that is likely to impose upon the Platform or our (or its third-party suppliers) a disproportionately large load;
- not interfere with the proper working of the Platform or any activities conducted via the Platform, including by using any automated or manual software or process to “crawl”, “spider” or engage in similar conduct in relation to the Platform;
- except to the extent the Copyright Act allows you to do so, not reverse engineer or otherwise seek to obtain any source code forming part of the Platform;
- not add any Content:
- unless you hold all necessary rights, licences and consents to do so;
- that may result in you or us breaching any law, regulation, rule, code or other legal obligation;
- that is or could reasonably be considered to be obscene, inappropriate, defamatory, disparaging, indecent, seditious, offensive, pornographic, threatening, abusive, liable to incite racial hatred, discriminatory, profane, in breach of confidence, in breach of privacy or harassing;
- that would bring us or the Platform into disrepute;
- that infringes the rights of any person;
- that you know (or ought reasonably to suspect) is false, misleading, untruthful or inaccurate;
- that contains unsolicited or unauthorised advertising (including junk mail or spam); or
- that contains computer or software viruses, files or programs that are designed to interfere with the ordinary functions of the Platform, or obtain unauthorised access to any system, information, security device belonging to us or any third party.
The Price must be paid without setoff or deduction. All Prices are subject to change at any time until a Sale Contract is confirmed by us. Payment must be effected through our current payment platform of choice.
Products displayed on our Platform or otherwise disclosed may not be available or be exactly as described. We will use our best endeavours to ensure that Product details, descriptions, images and prices are correct at the time the relevant information is entered into the system or disclosed to you. However, to the extent permitted by law, we do not warrant that the descriptions or other content available on the Platform or otherwise disclosed are accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free.
Our Products and any samples which are provided to you are for your personal use only. You must not sell or resell any of the Products, or samples, that you purchase or otherwise receive from us. You must not supply them to anyone else, whether or not for reward.
CANCELLATION OF ORDER
- We may cancel or reduce your Products without notice if we believe, in our sole discretion, that:
- you are hostile or discourteous towards us;
- you initiate credit card chargebacks or dispute/claims without valid cause.
- We may also cancel a Product or part of Products for any of the following reasons:
- the Product or item(s) for the Product is no longer available;
- there was difficulty in processing payment information;
- delivery to the address was not possible;
- a duplicate order for a Product was placed;
- the Product was cancelled with your consent; or
- any other reasonable reason.
- If your Product is cancelled, you will be contacted to explain the reason for the cancellation and (if applicable) the appropriate amount will be refunded via your original payment method.
- You may not cancel an order without our prior written consent, which may be withheld at our sole discretion and provided on a case by case basis.
DELIVERY & RETURN
- Delivery Timeframe: Some products will be sent directly to your e-mail address whereas other services shall be performed in the mutually agreed timeframe, chosen no later than 5 days after purchase.
- Returns are only with our prior written consent, which may be withheld at our sole discretion and provided on a case by case basis.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- You acknowledge and agree that the Platform and the content contained therein are protected by copyright, trademarks, service marks, patents, design registrations, and other proprietary rights and laws, and you agree to comply with and maintain all copyright notices and other restrictions on content accessed on or via the Platform.
- You must not do anything which breaches or otherwise interferes with our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of any of its third-party licensors. You may not distribute, reproduce, publish, alter, modify or create derivative works from the Platform content without our prior written permission or the relevant third-party licensor or exploit such contents for commercial benefit.
- You acknowledge and agree that damages may not be an adequate remedy for a breach of this clause and that equitable or injunctive relief may be necessary.
THIRD PARTY SITES
- The Platform may contain links to websites that are owned and operated by third parties. We have no control over these external websites, which are governed by terms and conditions and privacy policies independent of us.
- You acknowledge and agree that when you access a third-party website available via a link contained on the Platform:
- we are not liable for the content, accuracy, lawfulness, appropriateness, or any other aspect of that third-party website; and
- you acknowledge and agree that to the full extent permitted by applicable law, we will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by you or any other person as a result of or in connection with your access or use of any third-party website available via a link on the Platform.
- You acknowledge and agree that:
- we may terminate your access to the Platform at any time without giving any explanation.
- A provision of this agreement which can and is intended to operate after its conclusion will remain in full force and effect – including all indemnities and releases.